Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Joys of Being a Mom.

It's been awhile since I've wrote anything on here. It has been a crazy few months since I had my daughter Isabella Rose. Being a mom is ultimately the most beautiful and rewarding gift that anyone could ever expeirence. When they handed her over to me after I had her I knew my heart now completely belonged to her and I would always be her mommy. I wake up every morning so thankful to God for her, she has changed my life and perspective. She is now three and a half months, almost four. She has the most bubbly fun personality that I know as she get's older she is going to be a bundle of fun. Every day my husband and I re-live our lives through her, everyday she is doing something new and exciting. It just makes our hearts jump! I was born to be a mom and born to love the way a mom loves, unconditionally.

Weston and I are already talking about our next bundle of Joy in a couple years, hoping to get our little boy. We know we were meant to be parents and how we were meant to love like Jesus loves with these little ones. We have truly been blessed on so many levels and God has just been continueing to bless us. I've finally been healed from my past and my future looks brighter then ever. I thank God everyday for that. I can finally say I've been set free and I'm happier then ever.


I was truly blessed with this angel, we were truly blessed with this angel. She's been MY angel sent from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment